Adhar card introduced by government of India to provide Unique identification number(UID) to all citizens. The important feature of this card is 12 digit number which uniquely identify each persons. The important feature of this is bio-metric identification which is difficult to duplicate including retina scan and finger print. Due to the complexity of the task of collecting this information three was some delays to deliver the adhar card to residents. The Unique Identification Authority of India provide an online portal which help to find your adhar card status. Please follow the following steps to get your adhar card status.
1. Please go to Unique Identification Authority of Indiaportal.
2. In this page you need to provide your enrollment number(you can find this on top left corner of your Acknowledgement slip) and Date Time (you can find this on top right corner of your Acknowledgement slip). You will get Acknowledgement slip when you have applied for adhar card. If you have any problem in identifying enrollment number and date time please watch the position given in this demo acknowledgement slip.
3. Enter Human verification code(Exactly as shown in image) and press submit button. This will provide adhar card status,it may be under process,cancelled or a success message.
“Congratulations ! Your Adhar has been successfully generated.You may now download the e-Adhar from the Resident Portal.”
Adhar card is becoming mandatory for LPG consumers. This is to reduce number of fake LPG consumers. All users having adhar card need to register for LLPG in the portal.
please note the adhar card send through normal post and may take few days to reach your residents. Mean time you can checkout how to get bsnl call details online.
Rumor based on regarding Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy Note III smartphone.According to the new information the Galaxy Note III will be Samsung`s most wanted device, it will sell like hot cakes. The Galaxy Note III from Samsung will have a 5.99” Full HD Super AMOLED display with diamond pixel structure, which is the same one used in the Galaxy S4. The next generation Galaxy Note will have a 13 megapixel camera, an Exynos 5 Octa-Core processor, Mali 450 GPU with 8 cores and 3 GB of RAM. The device will run on the latest version of Android which could be Android 4.3. Of course Samsung will use their own Touch-Wiz interface on it but with more smart features. The size of the Galaxy Note III will be the same as the Galaxy Mega 5.8 but with a smaller bezel as Samsung did before with the Galaxy S3 / S4. The build of the device isn’t decided yet as Samsung isn’t sure if the flexible displays will be ready around that time. If not Samsung will choose the new design without using flexible displays. The same design as the Galaxy S4 is also one of the possibilities.
The next generation Galaxy Note device is expected around August / September and could be announced at IFA 2013 in Berlin!!!
Galaxy Note III
– 5.99” SAMOLED Full HD Display
– 13 Megapixel
– Exynos 5 Octa Core (8 core)
– Mali 450 (8 cores)
– 3GB RAM
– Android 4.2.2 – 4.3
– Touch Wiz Nature UX 2.0
BSNL introduced new online service portal. This service portal provide many service options to BSNL land-line and broadband customers. The main service from this portal is the option to view the call details. BSNL gives land-line call details including time, duration, price, discount and telephone number. Following steps describe how this details get from scratch.